Hello guys, This is a brief introduction about what you are going to learn in this series.
Now in this series you are going to learn what HTML is, were you can use it for, what you can do with it and how to use it of course. And it starts from scratch so you will not have any knowledge of programming or what so ever. Now I will not cover up everything but I'm going to give you the things you need to start. So you have a knowlegde to go on and make it your own. And if you are stuck with something then you can always ask questions in our forums. So now everything on a row what are you going to learn:
- What HTML is
- Where it is used for
- How to use it
- How to upload it to the World Wide Web
And that's all it. And remember that you won't need any knowledge of programming. Commend down below what you think of the series.
And I hope you enjoyed
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades